I am standing in a storage unit in the middle of nowhere with my father's Will one hand and in the other hand, I have a clear plastic box with hundreds of packets of seeds inside of it. My father is explaining how to fire a rifle when my sister calls to say my grandmother is being released from the hospital after having been delivered there by ambulance earlier today. James and I got into an argument the night before and I just really want to get home to him but I am wondering if I need to fly down south to see my family.
Last night I had dreams that the gossip columnist, Perez Hilton, stole 2 of my favorite dresses and yet, that felt more real than the day I just got through.
I need a plane ticket, a hug from James, a good dinner, and a really long nap.
No comments:
Post a Comment