Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Ohhh late 20s love....

Going through an old email account earlier, I found an email from week one of James and I dating when we were still in that crazy limbo that lasted for the entire first year. We're so awkward in the conversation. A dramatic reenactment would involve people staring at their feet while trying to figure out if possibly maybe they would like to hang out on a Wednesday if maybe the other person is free and then the chain painfully continues as they trying to figure out what time to meet up.

I am embarrassed for us when I read it.

Everything turned out the way it was supposed to but I wish I could shake the girl who I was and scream "this dude is going to lay in bed beside you and fart for years to come so chill out and be cool."

No comments: