Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Ellie the terror.

Last night, Ellie ate my work badge. I cannot get into any of the doors here this morning. I asked for a visitor's badge to use on my final few days here but they are bringing me a temp badge from the tower security office.

Don't they realize that I am a smoking fiend, especially this week? How am I supposed to go outside without a badge? Silliness I tell ya.

Damn Ellie. Why does she have to be so cute? It's hard to be mad at her even though I bought a new pair of flats the other day. I wore them to work on Friday and by Friday night, the back of the right shoe had been chewed.

She is just being a puppy so we try to keep an eye on her at all times but she is just so sneaky. The other day she tore through the house with one of her toys. When I heard her making noise in the living room, I assumed she was playing with her toy. She was unsupervised for 5 minutes and by the time I made it into the living room, she had shreded our last roll of paper towels all over the living room. It looked as though it had snowed in there.

She followed that trick up with eating Jen's flip flops.

It's at the point that I am going to have to spray everything in the house with the no chew spray. Including myself as she finds my toes tempting when I am trying to sleep.

Too bad we got her after she had been fixed as otherwise I could wait for her to do something bad then take her to the vet. I would tell her that bad puppies get their mama parts removed and see if she does anything bad again.

No comments: