Thursday, May 1, 2008

moving on and moving up

Wow. Today has been completely bizarre so far but I really don't have the time or energy to get into that.

Last night he and I went to look at the house he put a bid on. I did not like the picture of it at all but when I got inside of it and saw its potential, I really liked it. A lot.

Our morning coffee chat this morning was about what could be changed in the house to increase it's value and even make it more livable. For example, the bathroom needs work as well as the kitchen. I would tear out the closet in the front bedroom and extend the bathroom wall. I would then build built-ins in that bed room and turn it into a office/ media room/ library. But that's just my opinon. But he agreed with me.

I do have to say though, I really fucking hate the fireplace tile. Pink marble tile on the fireplace? What the heck?!?

No comments: