Monday, July 21, 2008

On Friday, I decided to try something new with Ellie. I gave her access to the puppy room AND the house while we were at work. When James and I got home on Friday night, Ellie was in the front yard.

James patched up her escape route with some sheet metal after a neighbor came over to tell us about Ellie's newest adventure.

On Saturday, I actually had to have a 15 minute conversation with Ellie as to why we do not eat screwdrivers.

She is still mad at me because she had to go to the vet on Saturday despite me buying her presents at the petstore on the way home.

Yesterday, I found myself trying to get her to "honor the flip flop by not eating the flip flop."

James fell asleep while hanging out with Ellie in the bedroom last night. When I came in to go to sleep about 20 minutes later, Ellie again tried to push me out of bed. This morning, I asked James if we could get a bigger bed.

I am not sure who is crazier, me or my dog.

No comments: